- 100% genuine, original and brand new.
- Comes with 1 year official Seiko international warranty.
- All the Seiko watches can claim warranty at Seiko authorize retailer shop or direct to Seiko service center.
Following on from the global success of the initial two collaborations, this is the third design conjoining Honda’s world-renowned urban motorbike, the Super Cub, and Seiko 5 Sports. The watch commemorates the 65th anniversary of Super Cub by adopting elements from the original style of the bike.
The 12 o’clock circle marker on the dial is inspired by the round headlights whilst the indexes at 1 and 11 o’clock resemble the Super Cub’s indicator lights. The wing logo used on the original Super Cub has been added to the crown of this piece, as well as the tip of the strap. The watch comes in a special Super Cub collaboration box.
Seiko 5 Sports is known for over fifty years of reliability, durability, performance, and value. ‘’5’’ represents the original five key features of every Seiko 5 still present today: Automatic movement, Day-date display, Water Resistance, Recessed crown and Durable case and bracelet.
- LIMITED EDITION of 7,500 pieces
- Automatic movement with manual winding capacity
- Calibre 4R36
- Power reserve: Approx. 41 hours
- Accuracy: +45 / -35 seconds per day
- 24 jewels
- Stainless steel case
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Nylon strap
- Blue dial
- LumiBrite on hands and indexes
- Day-Date display at 3 o'clock position
- Stop second hand function
- LIMITED EDITION on the case back
- Serial number engraved on the case back
- Screw case back
- See-through case back
- Hardlex crystal
- Water resistance, 100m / 10 bar
- Case diameter:42.5.0mm
- Case thickness:13.4mm
- Lug Width: 22mm
- 1 year official Seiko international warranty
- 1 x Seiko original watch
- 1 x Seiko original case box
- 1 x Seiko instruction manual
- 1 x Seiko warranty card